1. FRANCE - North Coast - The Ridge (Le Colbart) NE - Wreck. - A ‘new’ wreck on the edge of the TSS central ‘reservation just south of the Cobart N north cardinal buoy. Unusually this is ‘an unsurveyed wreck over which the exact depth is unknown but which is considered to have a safe clearance at the depth shown’. At 32m, this will not hinder leisure craft.
1. SWALE – KINGSFERRY BRIDGE DIVING OPERATIONS - on 13th March 2018 diving operations will take place to inspect the foundations of Kingsferry Bridge, expected to commence at 14:30 with an estimated dive duration of 1 hour 20 minutes. A safety boat “Catherine” will attend throughout. Mariners are urged to exercise caution and pass with minimum wash during the dive.
2. Access Restriction at Ludham Bridge, Norfolk Broads - emergency works on fendering through Ludham Bridge: Monday 19 March 2018 08:00 hrs until Friday 23 March 2018 16:30 hrs
During this period the bridge will be only open before 08:00; at lunchtimes 12:00-13:00; and after 16:30 each day. Please observe the signage on the approach to the bridge. During the contractor’s active working times, there will normally be no access through the bridge, but if you are able to safely approach the supervisor on site, there may be occasions when passage can be allowed during these restricted periods. Please approach the area with care and caution.
3. Approaches to WASH PORTS - Race Bank WF Export Cable Burial Works. MV ”Grand Canyon III” ongoing cable burial works MV “Grand Canyon III” will perform remedial Trenching operations and Survey operations between the Old Lynn Channel and north of the Wash. Will commence on approximately 17-03-2018 and be completed on 0304-2018.
4. Havengore - already reported back into use.
5. Port of Well - no news so far!
Link to details - http://www.crossingthethamesestuary.com/page9.html
Local NtMs compiled by and reproduced by kind permission of Roger Gaspar, author of Crossing the Thames Estuary